More about Avast Anti-Theft
Avast Anti-Theft is an app developed by the Avast team. It helps you find your Android phone in case of lost or theft. You track your lost or stolen device using app feature ‘finder’ to locate. It is controlled remotely. Also the app is user-friendly, root installation and upgrade wizards provided for NAND protected devices (write-protected on system partition).
You can control the different options in Avast! Anti-Theft from any web browser. You just have to enter your password and you can block the phone. So nothing more can be done with it besides locate it through GPS. Some apps like Avast Anti-Theft are CM Security Antivirus.
- Track your ‘lost’ Phone on a map through avast web-based cell phone tracking feature. Avast! Anti-Theft uses GPS tracker and other triangulation methods to locate mobile phones.
- Control your cell phone remotely through a web interface or SMS, if the phone is stolen.
- Remotely lock and clear the phone memory to keep your data secure.
- Remotely take pictures or listen to the audio from the surrounding phone.
- With Avast! Anti-Theft also set up a SIM-card-change notification for another device.
- Invisible mode automatically hides the application on your phone whenever Anti-Theft is activated, so a thief is not even aware of his presence. Remote features highlight you can activate remote features via SMS command from a friend’s phone or through our web interface.
- Remotely lock the device.
- Clean memory to keep your private data secure.
- Password Selection: Marks the device as stolen if a wrong screen locked by password is typed 3 times.